you for deciding to consign with My Sister’s
• All drop offs will be at the 4012 Hillsboro
Pike location, No exceptions.
• We take appointments Monday – Friday
Only: 10:30 – 5:30. No Saturday drop off.
for drop off day:
• Items will only be accepted on hangers, no
bags of merchandise please.
• All merchandise should be cleaned, pressed
and free of spots, tears and missing buttons. No moth
ball, perfume smelling items will be accepted.
• If after the items have been left, with My
Sister’s Closet Consignment, and we find spots,
missing buttons etc. it will be the discretion of
the owner to clean the items, dry cleaning expenses
will be taken out of the clients account, or the item
will be donated.
• We realize everyone has their own sense of
fashion/style, we will only accept the last two years
of fashion. Please do not take it personal if we do
not except everything.
• Please make time to shop before or after your
appointment—you will receive a minimum 25% off
everything that day!
• We do pay quarterly: January, April, July,
and October. You may also trade. (Only with a credit
in your account)
• You will receive 40% of the selling price.
• Items will remain in our store for 90 days.
• My Sister’s Closet Consignment will
set all prices, the consignor may have input.
• All items will go on sale. First month full
price, second month 25% off, third month 50% off,
the owner has the discretion to place items on sale
to drive the business.
• If you decide to have your unsold items returned
to you, there will be a $10.00 charge. It is your
responsibility to contact us before your items have
expired. If you miss your date, the items will be
statement for consigning with My Sister’s Closet
You can and will make money with us; unfortunately
you won’t be become rich selling pre-owned merchandise.